1. Eat before grocery shopping, you’ll have less impulse buys, which saves money.
2. When you want to buy a new item that’s just released, wait a couple of months, often times the price has a drop after the initial release.
3. Don’t forget to look at websites like eBay and Amazon. They have brand new and nearly new items for less.
4. Alot of name brand electronics have cheaper dupes, consider getting one with the exact same features for less.
5. Ross and Marshall’s are great places to find name brand clothing for lower prices.
6. Shop clearance sales.
7. Take a homemade lunch to work instead of buying it out. Leftovers make a great lunch the next day.
8. Going to the movies? See a matinee instead of going in the evening. Save even more and skip the snacks.